Webinar: Automated QA Transformation With Highest Level Of Business AssuranceOctober 6th, 2020 | Time: 2:00pm EST
Quality Assurance (QA) has changed from the days of legacy QA, with organizations turning their focus to automation. There’s DevOps and DevSecOps being brought to the game. Industry is moving towards agile, which, from a QA perspective, is still fragile.
Webinar: Unleash Ai On Text For Better BiSeptember 15th, 2020
As per surveys, around 80% of data is either semi-structured or unstructured. Text extraction is not limited in its applications, it is used widely in a variety of sectors – Retail, E-commerce, Legal, Healthcare, BFSI, and Manufacturing, to name a few. Businesses across various industries have an avalanche of document types and formats.
The text analytics tool can process documents like PAN Card, Bank Statements, Passport, Voter ID, Aadhar, CIBIL score report etc.
E-commerce in need for better infra: Indium’s Ram SukumarAugust 17 , 2020
E-commerce industry has experienced a sudden spike leading to the need for better infrastructure to handle the number of users,” says Indium Software’s Ram Sukumar.
Data analytics has the potential to be the industry’s game-changer by providing useful insights and necessary to understand future
Indium has decades of experience in providing services that helped businesses grow and stay ahead of the competition. We have structured our service offerings according to the needs…
Will Covid-19 Accelerate Adoption Of Automation In IndiaAugust 01, 2020
As the world moves towards an uncertain future, enterprises know they must move kindly nimbly in order to-stay relevant and in the game.
Embracing new technologies is no longer a choice but a must in most scenarios if companies are to survive and be future ready.
Agile, Testing and DevOps Showcase by UnicomJuly 31st, 2020
Our CTO, Ramesh Krish, spoke on ‘DevOps – Security Maturity Model’ at the Agile, Testing and DevOps Showcase hosted by Unicom on 31st July ’20.
The presentation detailed the aspects of how to build a secure product right from the beginning — Process, Governance & Tools. DevOps have automated several tasks and with Security into the gambit, DevSecOps is a good model for everyone to adopt.
TechGig’s series of “learn from the leaders” has come across so many motivational journeys. In this feature, we bring you the professional journey of a tech entrepreneur who believed in his mantras while various landscapes evolved.
Data – dubbed as the new oil – demands tremendous attention in ways of collecting, collating, maintaining, and analyzing.
Ravi Shankar Prasad is the Union Minister, Law and Justice, Electronics and IT, and Communications. He conducted a webinar today, named, Electronics Niketan where he said that India has seen strong economic growth and due to the Digital India Movement.
This seems to be really concerning, and if businesses are on their way to flourishing by analysing only 20% of their data, then a lot can be made out of the remaining 80%. Also, out of this, around 50% of the unstructured data is text.
Radical rethinking of how an organization leverages modern technologies, processes, and people to alter the performance of an organization is Digital Transformation.
Indium Software has been around for 20 years, and its growth has accelerated in the last five years, especially after it acquired Noah Data in 2018, which expedited the growth of its digital business.
Machine Learning provides businesses with the knowledge to make more informed, data-driven decisions that are faster than traditional approaches.
On Wednesday, ace Kollywood filmmaker and actor, Samuthirakani, launched an initiative to help students from government schools develop proper life skills to excel in life.
Satish Pala at Machine Learning & Big Data Innovation ConferenceJanuary 31, 2020
Satish Pala, our senior vice-president – Digital Solutions, spoke on “Big Data without Hadoop” at the Machine Learning and Big Data Innovation conference conducted by Techies Meetup in Bangalore.
A Typical RPA Journey – Expected Vs UnexpectedHeld on 11th December 2019
RPA is becoming an industry buzz word for many CXO’s in their Digital Transformation journey. This webinar will uncover a typical RPA journey and analyse the expected and un-expected outcomes at the end of the journey.
Cloud Data Migration DemystifiedHeld on 16th October 2019
Cloud migration is gaining popularity as the benefits outweigh the concerns by a huge extent. The adoption rate has been exponential with businesses ranging from start-ups to big enterprises, increasingly looking at cloud migration as a strategic step.
Predictive Analytics World – PAW 2019, Las VegasHeld on 18th & 19th June 2019
PAW is a focused machine learning conference that promises around 800 attendees, 150+ cutting edge sessions and prominent speakers across industries. This premier event is scheduled to happen on 18th & 19th June 2019 at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, Nevada.