Indium Software provides Mendix development services to achieve rapid application development. We use the Mendix low-code development platform to build applications from scratch and also as an integration with existing applications.
Mendix being a PaaS service, delivers quick implementation and management of the complete cycle of mobile and web applications and thereby aids in deployment of powerful business solutions. We can help develop applications 6-8x faster using the Mendix platform.
Our Mendix development solutions allow users to build robust applications in a much shorter span of time. The applications are built with modern UIs, integrations, data & logic. Leveraging our services will help you reduce the time taken to meet business requirements tremendously.
Mendix Web and Mobile App Development Capabilities
- Developing responsive web applications by utilizing inbuilt features in Mendix.
- Deploying build packages on Mendix cloud and on-premise.
- Incorporating open-source tools and technologies in it.
- Though there are some limitations in Mendix which can’t be achieved by inbuilt features. It allows the developer to write some code in Java through the Eclipse IDE and TypeScript through the basic IDE like VS-Code whenever there is a need to build or achieve some customized business logics & flows.
- Could create custom themes by leveraging Mendix UI framework.
- OData – Leveraging open standards and protocol that allows the simple creation and consumption of query-able and interoperable APIs for data.
- TypeScript – Importing, analyzing and exporting Application Models programmatically by leveraging the Mendix Model SDK.
- Reusing components across applications by leveraging the Appstore (public & private).
- Third-party API integrations in Mendix from various sources like video conferencing(Zoom, GoToMeeting and Skype), SSO (Okta and LastPass), Microsoft Dynamics 365(CustomerService – Accounts & Contacts).
Mendix Development Integration Options
To develop mendix application in eclipse IDE, Jetty server has to be incorporated in the build tools of the project.
OpenID is a protocol which has some identity layer
[Identity Provider (IdP) ]. It helps to achieve the user management mechanisms like sessions, encryption of Identity data and authenticating the users.
SAML builds the trust relation on a digital signature, SAML tokens issued by the Identity Provider (Okta, LastPass & Keycloak) are signed XMLs, the application validates the signature itself and the certificate it presents. The user information is included in a SAML token, among other information.
HL7 and its members provide a framework (and related standards) for the exchange, integration, sharing, and retrieval of electronic health information. These standards define how information is packaged and communicated from one party to another, setting the language, structure and data types required for seamless integration between systems
Intacct is an Accounting management software which helps the Software Application by processing the business flow in terms of financial automation by reducing the reliance on spreadsheets, and gives the greater visibility into real-time business performance.
Skyslope is a transaction management software which streamlines the transaction process. Audit mechanism like reviewing the files in half the time with a streamlined review process, customized checklists and Real-time compliance tracking.
Workplace is an enterprise connectivity platform developed by Facebook, Inc. It uses familiar tools like groups, instant messaging and news feed to transform teamwork, communications, and culture
HelloSign electronic signatures are legally binding and protected with bank-level security. Our security ensures that all documents are kept secure and protected. HelloSign makes it easy for you to sign, fill out, send, retrieve, and save documents paperless.
Twilio allows application to use standard web languages to integrate phone calls, text messages and IP voice communications into their web, mobile and traditional phone
Indium’s Mendix QA Services is complemented by our partnership with Mendix and a strong in-house development team. We have an exclusive QA team for Mendix based projects. The strategy devised for integrated QA and Automation operations is established from our team’s diligent understanding and competence in Mendix features.
Our vast experience in Mendix has developed a “Shift up QA model” to maximize the QA coverage. Mendix provides a secure pre-built, tested platform, and hence we don’t need to spend time in testing the core platform components, however it is necessary to test the customized, enhanced or added features. Our Mendix QA services covers
Mendix QA Services
Indium’s proven “Shift UP QA model” is an illustration of how QA could be moved up in the Mendix development lifecycle by leveraging both Automated and manual testing activities to deliver a bug-free Application. The model also promotes DevSecOps principle.