Indium Software provides Mendix development services to achieve rapid application development. We use the Mendix low-code development platform to build applications from scratch and also as an integration with existing applications.
Mendix being a PaaS service, delivers quick implementation and management of the complete cycle of mobile and web applications and thereby aids in deployment of powerful business solutions. We can help develop applications 6-8x faster using the Mendix platform.
Our Mendix development solutions allow users to build robust applications in a much shorter span of time. The applications are built with modern UIs, integrations, data & logic. Leveraging our services will help you reduce the time taken to meet business requirements tremendously.
Mendix Web and Mobile App Development Capabilities
- Developing responsive web applications by utilizing inbuilt features in Mendix.
- Deploying build packages on Mendix cloud and on-premise.
- Incorporating open-source tools and technologies in it.
- Though there are some limitations in Mendix which can’t be achieved by inbuilt features. It allows the developer to write some code in Java through the Eclipse IDE and TypeScript through the basic IDE like VS-Code whenever there is a need to build or achieve some customized business logics & flows.
- Could create custom themes by leveraging Mendix UI framework.
- OData – Leveraging open standards and protocol that allows the simple creation and consumption of query-able and interoperable APIs for data.
- TypeScript – Importing, analyzing and exporting Application Models programmatically by leveraging the Mendix Model SDK.
- Reusing components across applications by leveraging the Appstore (public & private).
- Third-party API integrations in Mendix from various sources like video conferencing(Zoom, GoToMeeting and Skype), SSO (Okta and LastPass), Microsoft Dynamics 365(CustomerService – Accounts & Contacts).
- Building docker image – To start the container, a password must be provided to create an administrative account for Mendix application’s ADMIN_PASSWORD and DATABASE_ENDPOINT
- Multi-tenancy – With Mendix, connecting applications and services is straightforward. Many connectors are available in the Mendix App Store/Marketplace, where they can be downloaded for instant use inside your applications.
- Custom React widgets for web – Mendix enables the creation of custom-built widgets that help develop powerful tools in simple ways.
- Amazon S3 for file storage – The Amazon S3 storage service module offers scalability, data availability, security and performance
- Customized Excel reports – Leveraging the Mendix App store to create custom Excel documents based on configurable templates
Mendix Development Integration Options
- Jetty server – To develop mendix application in eclipse IDE, Jetty server has to be incorporated in the build tools of the project.
- OpenID – OpenID is a protocol which has some identity layer. [Identity Provider (IdP) ]. It helps to achieve the user management mechanisms like sessions, encryption of Identity data and authenticating the users.
- Twilio – Twilio allows application to use standard web languages to integrate phone calls, text messages and IP voice communications into their web, mobile and traditional phone
- Workplace – Workplace is an enterprise connectivity platform developed by Facebook, Inc. It uses familiar tools like groups, instant messaging and news feed to transform teamwork, communications, and culture
- HL7 – HL7 and its members provide a framework (and related standards) for the exchange, integration, sharing, and retrieval of electronic health information. These standards define how information is packaged and communicated from one party to another, setting the language, structure and data types required for seamless integration between systems.
- SAML – SAML builds the trust relation on a digital signature, SAML tokens issued by the Identity Provider (Okta, LastPass & Keycloak) are signed XMLs, the application validates the signature itself and the certificate it presents. The user information is included in a SAML token, among other information.
- Skyslope– Skyslope is a transaction management software which streamlines the transaction process. Audit mechanism like reviewing the files in half the time with a streamlined review process, customized checklists and Real-time compliance tracking.
- Sage Intacct– Intacct is an Accounting management software which helps the Software Application by processing the business flow in terms of financial automation by reducing the reliance on spreadsheets, and gives the greater visibility into real-time business performance.
- HelloSign– HelloSign electronic signatures are legally binding and protected with bank-level security. Our security ensures that all documents are kept secure and protected. HelloSign makes it easy for you to sign, fill out, send, retrieve, and save documents paperless.
- SSO with OAuth/Saml Protocol – For Azure and Vmware, Indium makes it easy to create multiple applications with the same sign-on mechanism and do not require special authorization to reset or change passwords.
- Kafka integration – When it comes to microservice architecture Kafka Integration with Mendix provides instantaneous communication between applications
- BI Publisher – The tool generates dynamic documents using Mendix
- Docusign Integration – With Mendix application, it allows the document to be signed digitally and integrated with MS Teams
- Tableau Integration – OData allows the transfer of data from Mendix to Tableau
- Tableau Dashboards – To gain maximum value out of your data, Tableau dashboards can be published online using Mendix
- Phone number verification – Twilio verify allows you to verify end-user phone numbers, thus adding an extra layer of security
- Statistical analysis with Plotly JS – Creating the graphics form to provide insights into the underlying structure of data, such as distribution, trend, correlation, and outliers.
- Microsoft Products Integration – Mendix Application allows us to Publish / Consume the data Via Rest API’s. Integration of Microsoft applications like Outlook, SharePoint, and Microsoft Teams with mendix can be achieved using Microsoft Graph API which is a RESTful web API that allows us to access Microsoft Products.
Indium’s Mendix QA Services is complemented by our partnership with Mendix and a strong in-house development team. We have an exclusive QA team for Mendix based projects. The strategy devised for integrated QA and Automation operations is established from our team’s diligent understanding and competence in Mendix features.
Our vast experience in Mendix has developed a “Shift up QA model” to maximize the QA coverage. Mendix provides a secure pre-built, tested platform, and hence we don’t need to spend time in testing the core platform components, however it is necessary to test the customized, enhanced or added features. Our Mendix QA services covers
Mendix QA Services
Indium’s proven “Shift UP QA model” is an illustration of how QA could be moved up in the Mendix development lifecycle by leveraging both Automated and manual testing activities to deliver a bug-free Application. The model also promotes DevSecOps principle.