Compatibility Testing is a critical part of software testing task that ensures that the product/ developed software application works seamlessly across different user & client systems, devices, browsers and operating systems.
While simulated computing environments are commonly used for compatibility testing services due to time and resource constraints, at Indium Software, our Testing Laboratory is equipped with a range of devices and customers can execute a test process with a pay-on-usage model based on their specific needs.
Jumpstart kits around defect and failure patterns across a standard set of popular browser/OS and device combinations further enhance efficiency and effectiveness of Indium Software’s process-oriented approach.
Why choose our Compatibility Testing Service?
Apart from a well-equipped lab with all key and popular mobile devices, our testers have an excellent understanding on latest compatibility testing tools that helps in successful execution of the testing process. Some of our strengths translate to the following:
The primary outcome for a client from our process is to ensure that all features of a product deliver as expected across device-browser-OS combinations
Across all our software testing practices, we have an overarching goal: to deliver keeping your business goals in mind. For example, if 90% of your customers access the product on a mobile browser, greater emphasis is laid on that
At Indium, our goal is aligned to your overall business goals. One of the key challenges is to ensure seamless working of a product across different versions of the software
Our test automation framework for compatibility testing is designed to deliver a world-class automated approach, with an offshore delivery model. iFACT enables us to offer higher ROI, better test coverage and overall a robust, 360-degree testing process.
Indium Framework for Accelerated Compatibility Testing
Indium Software’s IP-led test automation framework, iFACT (Indium Framework for Accelerated Compatibility Testing), leverages automation to speed up the Testing process while ensuring reliable results.
iFACT is based on Indium software’s proven testing methodologies and experience, powered with Selenium’s Framework. It could save up to 50-60% in software testing effort for Compatibility testing:
- Ready to deploy Compatibility testing framework
- Create and execute automated tests for software compatibility testing
- Leverages free ware open source testing tools.
- Extensive re-use enables faster time to market.
- Jump start kit to expedite the overall engagement velocity.
- Extensive offshore leverage optimizes the total cost of ownership.
- Test environment selection based on market strategies
- Strategic approach to compatibility testing
- Virtualization technologies
- End to end test coverage
- Performance dashboard
- Lower cost of testing
- Minimize user dissatisfaction resulting from compatibility issues
- Testing results which becomes a good reference for continual improvement
- Improving business value and performance through better customer satisfaction
- Flexible and cost effective serviced
- Minimum investment in test infrastructure
- Significant reduction in time taken per testing iteration
- Access to expert technical resource
- Savings in manpower & associated costs, owing to reduced manual testing efforts (potentially up to 70%)
- Quick turnaround time service delivery
- Improved regression test coverage within short time frame