We are a thought leader in test automation services, with over 20 years of expertise in handling clients across the globe. Over the years, we have helped our client’s overall testing efforts by reducing velocity and time-to-market resulting in significant ROI.
As one of the leaders in test automation, the principles along with years of software testing experience have been codified into our smart test platform, uphoriX. It is a customizable platform for your test automation, performance, security and compatibility testing needs.
Our Test Automation Approach
We follow a process-oriented approach for the successful deployment of test automation: In the assessment stage, the first step is getting the client’s sign-off on deliverables and involves:
Creating an automation test plan
Estimation & schedule
It takes 1 to 2 weeks to begin Test Automation and involves:
Test Case Feasibility Report
Test Automation Plan
Recommendation for turning exiting automation framework
Regression Test Results
Test Suite Optimization & Enhancements, the third stage, is focused on maintenance of test scripts and continuous improvement to regression test suite.
Test Automation Best Practices
Our testing services are process oriented and we follow the best practices to ensure faster release and time to market.
- Ensure the process is consistent, reliable and maintainable with proof of concept
- Provide effective reporting of automated test execution results
- Enable end to end software application/product automation development
- Facilitate traceability of test scripts for test cases
- Ensure effective defect reporting integration with Test Management tools
Test Automation – Value Addition
Some of the perks of choosing our test automation services include,
Faster time to market
Reduced regression cost
Enhance consistency and quality of testing
End-to-end comprehensive automation solutions
Feature rich highly customizable automation platform (uphoriX) at no cost
Listen To An Overview Of Our Test Automation Services
Action based basic scripting
Perl and Shell
Test Director/Quality Centre
Silk Central Test Manager (SCTM)
During the test strategy/planning stage, the team identifies areas of test automation, the best test automation framework suited for the purpose and providing an execution summary as a guideline for the automation process and best test automation Approach.
- Define the process for the automation suite management and maintenance
- Implement Test Automation Framework and develop Test Automation Suites for Smoke, Sanity & Regression
- Automation suite should ensure that, the application build is stable across all major / minor releases which could include defect fixes or new feature enhancements and extend good test coverage
Indium Software’s Test Automation Tool Expertise
There are plenty of automation tools out in the market. Our test engineers have hands-on experience in the following testing tools.