Indium Software is a rapidly growing technology company with offices across the globe. We offer specialized customer-centric solutions in Quality Assurance, Big Data and Analytics, Block Chain and Product Development.
Big Data and Artificial Intelligence have had a major impact on changing the business world. As of December 2018, it has been predicted that more than 60% of the companies will adapt this technology in the near future. Embracing these technologies has become a must to improve Business Intelligence, Behavioral targeting through social media, Enhancing customer experiences and reducing costs. The demand for Predictive Analytics and Machine learning are on the rise, both small and large organizations are using this as their key strategy to achieve their business goals.
Indium Software would like to give the students, who are the leaders of tomorrow the opportunity for innovative thinking on technologies that are shaping the future. We are pleased to announce an article writing contest which will help win a scholarship of USD 1,000.
The topic for the contest is “How Big Data and AI is changing the world for the better”.
- Available to all US citizens or legal residents who are older than 19 and not older than 30
- Who are regular or part-time college students
- Who are enrolled with a university functioning in the US
Guidelines For Submission
- The article must be minimum 2000 words, in a word document or PDF format
- Entries must be original unpublished work. Plagiarism not entertained.
- You can either upload the document here or mail it to email@example.com
- Entries later than 30th June 2019 will not be accepted
- Submission is limited to one per person
- Details like Name, Date of Birth, University, Area of Study
- The file has to be in the below format
Eg: How Big Data and AI is changing the world for the better_(Your First Name)
- In the body of your email, include your full name, date of birth, email address, postal address, high school they are currently enrolled in, and a phone number to contact.
Failure to comply with any of the above will lead to the elimination
How to Win?
Winner will be judged by Indium’s panel of experts in the Big Data and Analytics, ML & AI domains
3 best articles will be short-listed and published on our website. We will be announced the winner based on the following criteria.
- 50% for originality of thought and understanding of the technology
- 30% for the engagement the article gets after being published on our website. Within 2 weeks of publishing on Indium website
- 20% for quality of the content, writing style and grammatical accuracy
The winner will be announced within a month of the final submission date 31st July 2019.
The winner will receive a scholarship amount of USD 1000 from Indium Software.