Computer vision (CV) and cognitive analytics are combining to resemble the way the human brain works through a combination of artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), deep learning, semantics and more.
Indium’s computer vision and cognitive analytics capabilities offer the following solutions:
Image and video analytics
Text analytics and speech recognition
Our Computer Vision-based Solutions
Indium offers the following Computer Vision-based solutions.
We help classify images by room type. With the help of pre-trained model, you can classify the room type. Based on their characteristics, the images will be categorized according to the room type.
We help enable object classification in room images with a pre-trained model used to identify and tag object type. The model would be trained with a set of images to improve accuracy. Finally, the items in the image and room would be classified with a bounding box drawn around.
Indium’s sophisticated, scalable face recognition system detects, recognizes and analyzes human faces in images. It helps detect a variety of face-related attributes such as head position, facial hair, emotion, gender, age and more.
Indium’s image analytics capabilities help derive insights with accurate recognition of objects in images and videos. We help classify and process images for detailed analysis with appropriate placement of image objects into segments.
Our video analytics solution help capture objects and scenes, detect activities and also identify people’s faces and gestures.
Indium helps derive insights from text using pattern recognition technique, sentence tokenization and more.
Our speech recognition service helps convert speech into text and gather insights from, for example, customer service, which helps improve product features, service offerings and more.
Tools and Technologies Used
- For Room Type Classification: Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN), YOLO, VGG16
- For Room Object Type Classification: Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN), YOLO
- For Facial Recognition: Multi level CNN architecture for detecting and encoding face
- For Image and Video Analytics: FCN (Fully Convolutional Network), Mask-RCNN (Region based CNN), Detectron2
- For Text Analytics and Speech Recognition: Deep neural networks and Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
The advantage of data is the insights it can provide to identify the customer, understand different operations and their impact, improve business strategies and maximise RoI. However, traditional historical reporting and data aggregation of traditional business intelligence (BI) are not enough. Indium Software leverages advanced analytics that uses mathematical, probabilistic, statistical modelling and analytical modelling techniques that facilitate predictive processing and automated decision making.
Indium Software’s approach to advanced analytics solutions involves:
Interactive data exploration and visualization
Machine Learning Model Training
Real-Time or Batch Predictive Processing
It helps marketing teams discover new customer segments; financial teams to protect against potential frauds; supply chain to ensure enough on time stocking especially during holiday seasons; retail to provide customers with omni-channel consumer experience; oil and gas to reduce equipment downtime; using IoT-driven analytics among others .
Indium Software’s experienced and skilled Data Scientists and Data Analysts with deep domain expertise deploy advanced analytics solutions conduct pre-mortem on significant investments, reduce fraudulent claims, increase customer acquisition and wallet share, reduce churn, and achieve higher ROI.
Our state of the art Data Analytics Consulting Solutions includes
Big Data Analytics
Big Data Pricing Analytics
Pricing Analytics Services
Social Media Analytics Services
Big Data Analytics Solutions
The commonly asked question pertaining that millions of people have asked us is, “what does Big Data mean for my business?” Others who have been planning and investing for years describe it as a vast network of data collection and artificial intelligence driven analytics. Working in the field, we can see AI and data analytics evolving and progressing. In its current trajectory, it bears many similarities to the adoption of the internet.
Big Data analytics act as an enabler for enterprises which allow them to analyze their data completely and real-time analysis can also be done. Data analytics has a huge arsenal at its disposal – predictive analytics, text analytics, text mining, sentiment analysis, geospatial analysis, forecasting, optimization and a lot more. Enterprises can drive innovation and make effective business decisions based on results and insights from the analysis. Enterprises that make use of the data analytics solutions are always in a better position to optimize machine learning and meet their big data needs in disruptive ways.
Automation of data analytics is the next big thing. Our services encompass automation and data analytics solutions. From here, we decided to combine both and provide you with the automation of big data. Depending on what technology is applied, the processing, analyzing and understanding of any amount of data will only take a few weeks. Now that we have established that big data analytics can be automated, let’s see how automating it is of use:
Reduced operational costs
Increased operational efficiency
Enhanced self-service modules
Increased scalability of big data technologies
Automation of data analytics will give data scientists more time to interpret and concentrate on their core competencies rather than working on analyzing and making sense of the data.
Customer Analytics Solutions
Businesses today have access to data from multiple sources —right from product-related to data on brands, prices, competitive offerings, and so on.
With insightful learnings from Customer Analytics, businesses can continue serving existing customers, prevent attrition, and build stronger relationships through right product offerings at the right time, using the right channel and the right messaging.
Indium Software uses advanced analytics such as churn analysis, RFM analysis and Customer Lifecycle Value in Big Data environment for its customers across industries such as Retail, Financial Services, E-Commerce and CPG Industries, especially in the US.
- Targeted demographics with the highest concentration of potential customers
- Identifying highly profitable prospective customers
- Controlling customer acquisition costs
- Capturing market share
- Maintain customers and reward loyalty
- Be proactive in introducing retention strategies
- Grow your business with existing customers
- Increase customer satisfaction and profitability
- Discover cross-selling and bundling opportunities
- Prioritize and optimize the most profitable products
- Increase average order value
- Deepen customer relationships and improve customer loyalty
- Identify your most profitable customers
- Focus your marketing on segments most likely to purchase
- Discover potential niche markets
- Develop or improve products to meet customer needs
Uncover hidden customer relationships, focus on high-gain segments and discover untapped sources of revenue with our data mining solutions.
- Build high-value relationships, maintain customers and reward loyalty
- Be proactive in introducing retention strategies
- Focus acquisition & reactivation efforts on customers with the highest customer lifetime value
- Grow your business with existing customers and increase revenue
Big Data Pricing Analytics Solutions
Indium Software’s Big Data Pricing Analytics services, including price elasticity and optimisation, revolve around aiding organizations to set prices right, understand their market positioning, analyse the impact of markdowns and benchmark deals.
We also cover relative price points, demand elasticity measures and optimization to establish prices that will maximize margins. We cater to retail, CPG and e-commerce.
Pricing Analytics Services Solutions
Indium Software’s pricing analytics services offerings are built on expertise in analytics as well as domain experience:
For product categories based on market conditions and target contribution margins
To estimate the impact of pricing on sales volumes
To understand the impact of price differentials on market share
To optimize the pricing of products/services based on revenues or profitability
To estimate price-change triggers based on customer behavior to maximize revenue/profitability
To estimate the retail promotion pricing needed to meet returns on marketing investments
Interactive data exploration and visualization
To position products properly against the competition
Social Media Analytics Services Solutions
Social media analytics data typically stands apart from customer or transaction data, thus making any analysis incomplete.
Indium Software’s social media analytics solution helps overcome that challenge and add insight to your customers in the following ways
- Connect social and transactions data
- Use social profiles in segmentation, model builds and campaigns
- Target sharper on social media channels
- Understand the link between social and transactions
Our social media solution centers on sentiment and word analytics include the following services:
- Using advanced algorithms we help our clients gauge in real time, the emotions in written text in blogs, e-mails, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Help build highly visual reports such as word clouds which enable the client to gauge what people are most interested in and communicating about on Social media channels.
In addition to helping businesses with the analytics, we also use machine learning to plan, design and develop the architecture using the following components: