Information security has become the prime concerns for organizations today with the increase in the number of security breaches. Any breach of security can result in negative branding and legal repercussions. It is a mandate to perform frequent security audits to avoid greater security challenges in future. To avoid such situations, Indium software has its own comprehensive security testing approach designed based on OWASP 10 standards.
Indium’s end-to-end security testing services follow the OWASP security guidelines, latest industry standards and security testing methodologies.
Our certified ethical hackers have vast experience in helping clients across diverse industry verticals and organization sizes.
Indium’s Security Testing Offerings
Testing the security of your applications is our top priority. Our Vulnerability Assessment and penetration testing helps uncover vulnerabilities within your application and minimizes the risk. Indium provides a wide range of testing services under the Security testing portfolio that includes the following:
- Threat Modeling
- Source code analysis – Static & Dynamic
- Web application VAPT
- Mobile Security Testing
- API security testing
- Network Vulnerable Assessment
- Cloud Security testing
Why Indium Software for your Security Testing needs?
Arriving at a decision could be tough. As a thought leader in quality assurance space, we set new standards and consistently meet and exceed the expectations of enterprises and ISVs across the verticals. Here are a few more reasons to choose Indium as your security testing partner.
- Team of certified engineers with more than 10+ years of experience in end-to-end security testing services.
- Understanding the exact scope of security testing based on the business requirement.
- Experience in testing various domains and have identified many critical business flaws.
- Adhere to the industry guidelines like OWASP Top 10 & SANS Top 25 along with HIPAA, PCI DSS, SOX.
- Experts in using various automation tools and open source tools.
Our Security Testing Expertise
Security of the applications is critical for any organization. Applications are prone to vulnerabilities. Especially after every new release. We ensure the application is thoroughly tested for vulnerabilities before it reaches the hands of the customer. With a deep understanding of OWASP, CWE/SANS, MASVS, CVSS Standards and compliance frameworks our security testing team can help secure your application from vulnerabilities. Our security testing expertise includes,
- Adhere to OWASP Top 10 Standards
- Custom App Security Framework
- Source code profiling
- Internal and External Audits based on ISO 270001 and custom controls
- Expertise in Test Automation
- Deep dive reports with observations and actionable recommendations
Security Testing Approach
The goal of Indium software’s security testing services is to find the possible cyber security threats in your application and measure its potential vulnerabilities in the early stage so that the application does not stop functioning or being exploited.
Our approach varies across applications such as mobile apps, web applications and APIs, be it penetration testing using the latest tools or vulnerability assessment of a particular system.
As a first step, we assess the weakness of your application. The next step would be to verify the security level of your Servers, Business Applications, Operating System & Databases, Software and Network & Communications.
We choose the right security testing methodology required for your application. We document all vulnerabilities found, provide a comprehensive report for you to review. And as a final step, we provide recommendations on how to stay protected.
Key Benefits of Indium Software’s Security Testing Services
Some of the key benefits of Indium Software’s security and vulnerability testing services are:
- Identifying the risk early in the SDLC and minimizing the opportunity from being hacked.
- Identifying False positives and true negatives.
- Readily available Jump start kits.
- Providing remediations for the found vulnerabilities.
Listen To An Overview Of Our Security Testing Services
Our proficiency in commercial and open-source tools are limitless. Listed below are some of the tools that are best in the Industry. Our expertise is not just limited to the list below.