Indium’s Software Automation Framework Enhanced (iSAFE) is a customizable and portable software testing framework for web applications. A tool agnostic framework, it can be used across commercial and open source products such as QTP, Selenium, SilkTest, TestComplete, Ranorex, etc and it can work on any scripting language. iSafe also uses XSL transformation for producing custom HTML reports to satisfy different client requirements.
The framework fully supports cloud based service providers like – Amazon Web Services (AWS), Browser Stack, Cross Browser Testing, Sauce Labs etc.
Big Data Engineering
GAIN THE INDIUM ADVANTAGE!
- The mobile application was developed with React JS – This enables the application to load from Desktop, Tablet devices and Mobile devices
- The business logic of the mobile application will be accessed from APIs – These APIs can be linked with any application to trigger execution or view the report anywhere around the globe
- The mobile application comes with different roles and responsibilities – For instance a Manager can view the execution reports of all the projects under him/her, while an Engineer can only start or stop the Execution of projects assigned to them
- A separate flavor of iSAFE developed with the combination of Maven, Java, Source Code Managements (like Git, SVN, etc.,) can be integrated with any CDCI tools like Jenkins, BuildBot, Hudson, Bamboo, Team City, etc.,
- Execution can be triggered unattended from CDCI server to the target Agents – Nightly builds can also be scheduled for execution
- Execution of Test Suite when the Developer pushes a new build to the application can also be configured from CDCI server
- The new and improved iSAFE is loaded with detailed analytical reports, it is upgraded with a smarter look and feel and easy access to Business users and Stake holders
- Single page report with multiple Tabs for each reporting feature (like Node wise report, Module wise report, Failure report, Test Case wise report)
- Improved Graphs and charts for better interpretation
We are very happy that we chose Indium’s solution. All of the installation and configuration processes went smoothly. We are very impressed with the knowledge, experience and support provided by your team. We appreciate the thorough documentation and training provided to our team.
iSAFE allows extensive test coverage using automation, decreasing the need for human intervention and the resulting human errors, thereby improving the quality of the end product.
Advantages of iSAFE include:
iSAFE is data key-driven, providing exhaustive log files and reports. It provides multiple options to keep the stakeholders informed and supports test reporting in multiple formats.