In a regulatory environment, where every aspect of the business is governed by regulations aimed to protect the end users, software too is not exempt. Compliance and audit have become integral aspects to development and deployment of products and services, and is an ongoing pursuit. Continuous QA Validation and compliance to regulatory standards also help build the reputation of the organisations, providing them with a competitive edge.
Indium Software’s Compliance Testing services are carried out in all the phases of development right from requirement analysis to evolution of the product/software application to ensure compliance to the applicable regulatory standard, deliver key advantages such as improved productivity, reduced cost incurred in terms of completing/repeatable test procedures for the software project, and reduced delivery time of the product/software application.
Indium Software's Services
The different regulatory standards Indium Software tests for include:
Indium Software's offshore Software Quality Assurance Validation Services cover
Right from requirements gathering to the delivery and maintenance, Indium Software has a process-oriented approach that covers the following:
- Regulatory filing as needed
- Internal audits
- Bug report review and testing once fixed
- Improve overall compliance
- Maintain inspection readiness
- Review SOPs and policies such as Change Control Policies, etc.
- Support continuous improvement activities
- Make recommendations for testing the effectiveness of the software application/product