e-Commerce Web App Testing – A Success Story
- Digital Assurance
- July 1, 2014
Indium successfully completes a software testing engagement for all the on-line properties at one of the world’s leading auction companies.
Indium Software has been in the forefront of testing services for the last 13 years across a wide-range of technologies. Many of our customers are leveraging our distinctive capabilities to independently test and enhance their products’ quality.
Our assessment of the customer’s web properties highlighted a few major concerns
- The constant change requests for the product necessitated continuous regression testing and demanded faster release cycles
- Limited QA bandwidth to extensively test, which led to a significant number of defects not being discovered in the application under test
- The web application enables 1000’s of concurrent users to auction their products on a daily basis – Could it handle these transactions?
- Need for unbiased software testing and QA to ensure there is no gap in application quality
Are you in a similar spot? Indium can help
- Execute the regression suite for all the components, for all language preferences & OS / browser combinations – using Manual and Test Automation based capabilities
- Test Automation frameworks (Automating tests) that can improve regression test lifecycle by 70% and thereby improve time to market
- Ensure high test coverage by ensuring that test cases are mapped to business requirements
- Perform Scalability / Soak / Load Testing and Performance Benchmarking
Simple, Flexible & Scalable Service Model
- Achieve better Testing– 100% Test Coverage
- Consistency – Reusable, modularized, flexible and easy to maintain test scripts
- Faster Time to Market – ‘QoQ’ improvement in % automation and reduction in regression cycle time
- Higher ROI through off-shore delivery
- Leverage the best of breed people, processes and tools